Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Reincarnation Theory

I told my homeboy when I die, I want to be dead, this time forever. I said I'm sick of this shit, I don't wanna come back here anymore. As he laughed at me, he said something that caught my attention... Dude said, yeah they know how you like to read, so they bombarded you with bad news, knowing that you will read all of that shit, and they made you come back in one the worst periods in time. Is this my own personal hell? Having to be an avid reader. One who reads about and understands all of the ills and deception in the world. My belief is that people are reincarnated maybe because they have not, did not, could not, or didn't want to fulfill their purpose in life. Or, maybe this is all a journey in spiritual awakening, maybe there are different levels of spiritual enlightenment that we must go through to attain what we deem Heaven. If so, I hope I have attained enough enlightenment to stay put when this life is all over for me. It is my belief that all faiths of the world that believe in GOD have some truth and we must combine them to find ultimate truth. I believe that GODly beliefs are an important stepping stone in an adolescents life and that these beliefs do great things for society as a whole. Yet, as we come of age as adults we must also seek the truth for ourselves and not conform to our parents, preachers, teachers, or pastors beliefs or dictations. I also believe that all religions and faiths have the same principles with different characters in their stories. It will always be my belief that we must be tolerant of one another's belief systems, for all of them contain the basic principles of living a healthy life which is what matters most. Peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment