Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Obama Basher That I Am.....


Recently I have been posting many news articles on Facebook that have outlined current President elect Barack Hussein Obama's political defects. As a consequence I have been labeled an Obama basher lol. I find it quite amusing, although not surprising in the least bit that I have been clothed in that jacket. My response has continued to be "I am not an Obama basher but a hypocrisy basher". What the President of the supposed "free world" campaigned upon and what has sufficed has been in total contradiction. Personally being a person who didn't buy into the rhetoric that the current President rehashed time and time again on his road to being elected the U.S. leader, I have only tried to hip people to the truth. It is my belief that all U.S. Presidents are puppets, but Obama is the most dangerous. With Bush, what you saw and heard was what you got, but Obama has been exceptionally deceptive. I have heard over and over again that it will take time to override the damage that Bush imposed. Granted, that is a true statement, if he was truly trying to enforce his campaign goals, but that's not the problem here. The problem is that Obama has chosen to impose policies that completely contradict what he promised the American people. His administration is quite similar to the Bush administration, he has proposed cuts to education, he has continuously bailed out the same culprits who crippled the economy, he has pushed forward with a baseless war, he has been slow to react to disasters, he has continued to enable Israel to push farther into Gaza, he has profoundly made the rich even richer, by using a fine tooth comb one can see that his healthcare reform hurts more than it helps, and it seems as though the U.S. is headed for the worst economic collapse yet..... So I ask where is the change he promised, I mean even a slight change? For some sort of perspective into my views, take some time out to watch the videos below....
















            

2 comments:

  1. Yeah this one was ill. Some people are just happy to have a black president but dont understand the bigger picture of that person"s agenda.

    ReplyDelete